RPA skills are most in demand in 2020, according to technology research and advisory firm. Automation Anywhere is one of top leaders in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which organisations build world-class intelligent digital workforces. Techstra is an official partner to Automation Anywhere providing training for organisations and individuals.
Training Objectives and Learning Outcomes
- Provide an overview of version 11.X of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform, architecture, and components, including Development, Runtime Client, and Control Room
- Explain in detail the features and functionalities of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform
- Explain Bots and how to create Bots using different types of Recorders, Editor, and basic Commands
- Provide an overview of Bot Insight and MetaBot
- Discuss approaches to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Guide learners to complete hands-on exercises Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and identify use cases
- Independently develop medium- to high-complexity Bots using Automation Anywhere Enterprise version 11.X
Taking course allow learners
- to gain confidence in designing and building Bots
- using Automation Anywhere Enterprise version 11.X.
- The course typically runs over 3 successive days, conducted by Techstra trainer and can be delivered in-house or online.
Your training is only
one form away